downloading.....

Sidney Hausding

Aug 19, 2021, 8:00:38 AM8/19/21
to Apps4Av Forum
I loaded the app to my phone out of curiosity and interest in using it.....now, the app site won't let me download to my tablet of laptop, saying its already installed.  What is the work around to this?

Sid
Alpena, Mi  49707

Jeffrey Ross

Aug 19, 2021, 9:34:04 AM8/19/21
to apps4a...@googlegroups.com
Sid,

It sounds like you only removed the icon from the tablet's home page, make sure you actually deleted the program, depending upon your tablet you should be able to go to "Settings -> Apps"  From there you should be able to see all of your applications that are actually installed.

Jeff