VOT test page

Troy Nelsen

Aug 30, 2021, 9:25:35 AM8/30/21
to Apps4Av Forum
Where can I find the page of VOR test facilities?  Thanks!

Jeffrey Ross

Aug 30, 2021, 9:37:17 AM8/30/21
to apps4a...@googlegroups.com
Avare only includes section 2 of the Chart Supplement, what you are looking for is in section 3 "Notices" which will list the locations ov VOTs.  Section 2 does contain the VOT frequency on the Chart Supplement page for an airport that actually has a VOT.  You can download the full Chart Supplement from the FAA's website as a PDF file at https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/flight_info/aeronav/Digital_Products/dafd/

There is a lot of additional information in the Chart Supplement that is not Available in Avare, if you feel you need this data my suggestion would be to download the PDF to your tablet so you can refer back to it if needed.

Jeff

On 8/30/21 9:25 AM, Troy Nelsen wrote:
Where can I find the page of VOR test facilities?  Thanks! --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Apps4Av Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/apps4av-forum/e66fadc7-d7c5-4155-99ab-b92e1caedc77n%40googlegroups.com.

Troy Nelsen

Sep 1, 2021, 7:50:58 PM9/1/21
to Apps4Av Forum