Get Briefing button

Richard Gent

Sep 8, 2021, 4:37:10 PM9/8/21
to Apps4Av Forum
I'm new to this program, in fact new to any of these programs. When I go to get the winds thru the get breifing button all I get is ther's no connection fot it. Is there a work around where I can post the winds to my flight plan?? Thanks, Dick

Timothy Adam

Sep 8, 2021, 6:48:20 PM9/8/21
to Richard Gent, Apps4Av Forum
You may have already done the following but if not, then start by doing this:
Click: Menu - - > Download - - > Update
(the Update button will be red colored if any items need updating).
That will download the latest weather AND the latest versions of other expired items (charts, etc.).
I hope that is of some help.
{Others may be able to give you more expert advice on the Briefing specifically.}
Tim

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021, 15:37 Richard Gent <rgen...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm new to this program, in fact new to any of these programs. When I go to get the winds thru the get breifing button all I get is ther's no connection fot it. Is there a work around where I can post the winds to my flight plan?? Thanks, Dick

Jeffrey Ross

Sep 8, 2021, 6:49:45 PM9/8/21
to apps4a...@googlegroups.com
in order to use winds for flight planning you need to be in simulation mode.