How to have api gateway for internal access only

Jamie Good

Jan 26, 2021, 7:06:28 AM1/26/21
to api-gateway-users
Hi,
we are thinking of using api-gateway in front of several services.
We want  this api gateway to only be accessibly inside our network for another internal app to consume.

Is there a way to external access(I.E. from the internet) to the api gateway and only allow internal GCP access?

Many thanks
Jamie

Eric Schwartz

Jan 26, 2021, 11:38:10 AM1/26/21
to Jamie Good, api-gateway-users
Unfortunately, right now we do not support restricting access to only GCP networks. This work is on our roadmap, but we don't have a firm date for delivery yet. If this is an important feature, please request it at https://cloud.google.com/api-gateway/docs/getting-support#provide_feedback.

Thanks for your interest!

-=Eric