Auto join when create conference

elia pimpinicchio

Jul 16, 2020, 11:34:59 AM7/16/20
to Ant Media Server
Hi,
I'm creating an app (based on conference.html) to stream on audio in a conference mode.
What I need is to know if it is possible, open the page on a specific URL, and "autojoin" in a preset name room.

Anyone know how to help me?
There is a way (by changing some parameters of conference.html page) to do "autojoin"?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards.

Elia Pimpinicchio

Ant Media

Jul 17, 2020, 8:25:37 AM7/17/20
to elia....@gmail.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elia.pimpy,

I think possible to do so. You can modify the conference.html to make autoplay. You can change video:true to false according to your needs.
    var mediaConstraints = {
        video : false,
        audio : true
    };
This change will make audio only conference.
Also you can get roomid by url if you can edit the conference.html according to it.
To make it play when the page loads, just call the play function to the script instead of clicking. joinroom() is responsible for that action and that is assigned to join button. So, if you call it manually in javascript part, you wouldn't need to click join button, it'll automatically join.

PS : Free or Paid one-on-one support and consultancy for your streaming project, please book at https://calendly.com/antmedia/

, Elia.pimpy <elia....@gmail.com> wrote:
13119:1264838

elia pimpinicchio

Jul 17, 2020, 9:21:26 AM7/17/20
to Ant Media Server
perfect. And there is a option for use only mic without using camera?

Il giorno venerdì 17 luglio 2020 14:25:37 UTC+2, Ant Media ha scritto:
Hi Elia.pimpy,

I think possible to do so. You can modify the conference.html to make autoplay. You can change video:true to false according to your needs.
    var mediaConstraints = {
        video : false,
        audio : true
    };
This change will make audio only conference.
Also you can get roomid by url if you can edit the conference.html according to it.
To make it play when the page loads, just call the play function to the script instead of clicking. joinroom() is responsible for that action and that is assigned to join button. So, if you call it manually in javascript part, you wouldn't need to click join button, it'll automatically join.

PS : Free or Paid one-on-one support and consultancy for your streaming project, please book at https://calendly.com/antmedia/

On Thu, 16 Jul at 6:35 PM
, Elia.pimpy <elia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I'm creating an app (based on conference.html) to stream on audio in a conference mode.
What I need is to know if it is possible, open the page on a specific URL, and "autojoin" in a preset name room.

Anyone know how to help me?
There is a way (by changing some parameters of conference.html page) to do "autojoin"?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards.

Elia Pimpinicchio

13119:1264838

elia pimpinicchio

Jul 17, 2020, 9:52:41 AM7/17/20
to Ant Media Server
And also i have problem using conference i Ios Device. On android conference.html with https works well, but in IOS not. In safari the conference start but the image remaning lock. In chrome and FireFox i have the following error:
"Fatal error: Browser cannot access camera and mic because of unsecure context. Plese install SSl and access via https", but i have certicate per ssl and now i'm using https.

Regards.
Elia

Ant Media

Jul 17, 2020, 11:01:46 AM7/17/20
to elia....@gmail.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elia.pimpy,

In IOS environment, only safari can get video and microphone permissions. So, safari is way to go when you are using IOS.
Could you check clicking play button on the player in safari please?
Best Regards,
Enes Kuluk.

PS : Free or Paid one-on-one support and consultancy for your streaming project, please book at https://calendly.com/antmedia/
, Elia.pimpy <elia....@gmail.com> wrote: