Live streaming not working on latest version 2.4.0

Amit

Aug 25, 2021, 1:37:22 PM8/25/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi,

I just updated to the latest version to 2.4.0
I connect my live stream via obs, which  gets connected.
On antmedia panel it shows also there is active connection,but the live stream is not playing.It keeps showing " Stream will start playing automatically
when it is live "

Im using the community version 2.4.0

Please help.

Ant Media Support

Aug 26, 2021, 5:18:50 AM8/26/21
to shail...@suricloud.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shailendra Madarie,
Please try by including playOrder=hls in the URL and it should play.

​--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Star Ant Media Server on GitHub and get a chance to win an AMS Annual Enterprise Edition License.

, Shailendra Madarie <shail...@suricloud.com> wrote:
46201:1264838

Mohit Dubey

Aug 26, 2021, 7:52:54 AM8/26/21
to ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shailendra Madarie,
Yes it is not playing on the dashboard. I will discuss about that with the developers and let you know.
Meanwhile if you use &playOrder=hls in the url/embedd code it will play.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 2:54 PM Ant Media Support <sup...@antmedia.io> wrote:

Hi Mohit Dubey,

Ticket “#46201 – Live streaming not working on latest version 2.4.0” has been reopened, please visit https://antmedia.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/46201 to view the ticket.

Ticket comment

Hi,but it also not play in the antmedia panel player also? Is there a bug ?

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021, 6:18 AM Ant Media Support <sup...@antmedia.io> wrote:
Hi Shailendra Madarie,
Please try by including playOrder=hls in the URL and it should play.

​--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Star Ant Media Server on GitHub and get a chance to win an AMS Annual Enterprise Edition License.

On Wed, 25 Aug at 8:37 PM