AWS AMI WebRTC

Renato Freire Ricardo

Jul 26, 2021, 3:28:13 PM7/26/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi,

I installed an AntMedia cluster with the AMI image and the template https://github.com/ant-media/Scripts/blob/master/cloudformation/antmedia-aws-autoscale-template.yaml

But it does not seem to have the load balancer for WebRTC, only the security groups (UDP 5000-65000).

This is something that is missing or it's just my mistake?

Thanks,
Renato

Ant Media Support

Jul 27, 2021, 5:05:49 AM7/27/21
to rric...@mirego.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Renato Freire Ricardo,
Hope you are doing well.
You can access the URL addresses for LoadBalancer HTTP and HTTPS in the Outputs tab of the stack created. UDP ports 5000 to 65000 are for WebRTC.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Star Ant Media Server on GitHub and get a chance to win an AMS Annual Enterprise Edition License.

, Renato Freire Ricardo <rric...@mirego.com> wrote:
44865:1264838

Renato Freire Ricardo

Jul 27, 2021, 7:49:18 AM7/27/21
to Ant Media Support, Ant Media Server
Hi, Mohit.

Thanks for your answer.

I followed the instructions in this video and I see the load balancers created at the end, but my question is, should it have a load balancer for the UDP ports too?

Because I only see the load balancer for HTTP/HTTPS and RTMP (I set true in the cloud formation template)

RENATO FREIRE RICARDO
Développeur logiciel
Software developer
mirego.com
Mirego

Connessione

Aug 18, 2021, 8:18:41 AM8/18/21
to Ant Media Server
Most load balancer are http/https / tcp type. In webrtc this is used for initial signalling only. The stream data goes over udp as it is faster  and without any error checking. That is between peers or between streaming server and peer.