Management Console Issue

Ray Jender

Apr 18, 2020, 6:57:41 PM4/18/20
to Ant Media Server

So first question:    Is the WebRTCApp Management Console/Live Stream/Viewers supposed to actually count the active viewers of the stream?
If the answer is yes,  then it is broke.

I have attached a screen video capture of the management console.  It initially shows No Viewers.   After I start viewing, it goes to 1,  then keeps going up to like 14 then goes down when I stop viewing and goes back to No Viewers.
So one viewer only cause the Viewers country to not be accurate.

This is on the Community version.

Opps.  It wont let me attach the video mp4 file.   Oh well.

Can you confirm this is a bug?

Ray

Ray Jender

Apr 18, 2020, 7:05:35 PM4/18/20
to Ant Media Server

Some errors in my initial post.  I fixed them below.

So question:    Is the WebRTCApp Management Console/Live Stream/Viewers supposed to actually count the active viewers of the stream?

If the answer is yes,  then it is broke.

I have attached a screen video capture of the management console.  It initially shows No Viewers.   After I start viewing, it goes to 1,  then keeps going up to like 14 then goes down when I stop viewing and goes back to No Viewers.

So one viewer only cause the Viewers counter to not be accurate.

This is on the Community version.

Opps.  It won’t let me attach the video mp4 file.   Oh well.

Can you confirm this is a bug?

Ray

mahmut asım Onat

Apr 19, 2020, 6:46:55 AM4/19/20
to Ant Media Server
Hi Ray,

This is not the expected behavior, it suppose to show the viewer count accurately. Does this problem happen with the custom apps you wrote or does it happen with the LiveApp player that comes with the Ant Media Server?

Best,
Asim

Ray Jender

Apr 19, 2020, 8:35:28 AM4/19/20
to Ant Media Server
Asim,

I am using the play.html located in the /usr/local/antmedia/webapps/WebRTCApp  folder.  I have only modified it slightly, and only changed html a little.  No changes to any javascript.