Audio out of sync

Mark Sergienko

Apr 19, 2020, 11:54:07 AM4/19/20
to Ant Media Server
When streaming by RTMP, watching WebRTC, under some load on server audio can go out of sync for viewers. In worst case scenarios it can be up to a second. What can that be caused by?  HLS is fine at the same time.

Also, some recordings of live streams have out of sync audio. Any way to prevent that from happening?

mahmut asım Onat

Apr 27, 2020, 2:25:17 PM4/27/20
to Ant Media Server
Hi Mark,

Sorry for my late response. Can you try recording the stream to check the recording is not out of sync?

Best,
Asim

Thiago Franklin

Apr 28, 2020, 2:25:19 PM4/28/20
to mahmut asım Onat, Ant Media Server
Hello Eric, my name is Thiago, I am responsible for the SER Institute, for what reason was our account blocked? we don't understand. We have all the rights to distribute our videos hosted within VIMEO.

Thiago Franklin
INSTITUTO SER
p:(31) 3243-6601  m: (31) 99354-7292
e:thiago....@portalser.org

Thiago Franklin

Apr 28, 2020, 2:27:01 PM4/28/20
to mahmut asım Onat, Ant Media Server
email sent wrong ... sorry.

Thiago Franklin
INSTITUTO SER
p:(31) 3243-6601  m: (31) 99354-7292
e:thiago....@portalser.org

Mark Sergienko

May 1, 2020, 6:37:00 AM5/1/20
to Ant Media Server
I have some recordings that have out-of sync audio, may be caused by video and audio.
Most recordings are ok, but delays are caused by WebRTC server or client overload, possibly.

Mike Aguilar

Jul 28, 2020, 12:47:47 PM7/28/20
to Ant Media Server
Hi Asim,
We have sync issues only on mp4 recorded videos, the audio have 3 seconds delay, on live we don't have this issue.
The problem still on recorded mp4.
Thanks in advance

Ant Media

Jul 28, 2020, 5:32:17 PM7/28/20
to mi...@pixeldigitalservices.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike Aguilar,

how do you publish the streams? do you use WebRTC or RTMP? If RTMP can you send the settings you use?

Best Regards,
Can

PS : Free or Paid one-on-one support and consultancy for your streaming project, please book at https://calendly.com/antmedia/