EE License for Development

Dhimant Bhayani

Sep 12, 2021, 3:19:07 AM9/12/21
to ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We want to develop conference app with MCU (EE 2.4.0.2). Can we get a temporary license for development?

Any benchmark on server spec. And number of up and down streams supported?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Mohit Dubey

Sep 12, 2021, 3:36:29 AM9/12/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi Ash,
You can get a 14 days free trail license of Enterprise Edition by registering on https://antmedia.io/free-trial/
Also, for the server specs, it should be a minimum of 4core and 8GB storage.
You can find the number of broadcasts/players according to server type from https://antmedia.io/cost-calculator/

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Dhimant Bhayani

Sep 13, 2021, 11:47:30 AM9/13/21
to Mohit Dubey, Ant Media Server
Hi Mohit,

We are a paid licensee of EE AMS. To update our app for MCU, will take more than 2 weeks. Request to consider longer duration.

During development, we don’t want to disturb the existing production environment.

Thx.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 12, 2021, at 12:36 AM, 'Mohit Dubey' via Ant Media Server <ant-medi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi Ash,

Mohit Dubey

Sep 13, 2021, 12:27:29 PM9/13/21
to Ant Media Server

Hi Ash,
Let me add sales team to this mail chain and they can definitely help you with this requirement of yours.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Dhimant Bhayani