How to establish connection to Ant Server without starting an Audio or Video Stream?

Ash

Jun 11, 2020, 3:33:35 AM6/11/20
to Ant Media Server
We want to give users an option to join a room without having to establish audio / video when they enter a meeting. At present, we see that we must stream audio or video to make connection to Ant Server.  Thanks.

Ant Media

Jun 11, 2020, 2:17:49 PM6/11/20
to db9...@gmail.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ash,
You can try to connect to the conference.html with playOnly=true parameter as

PS: Free or Paid one-on-one support and consultancy for your streaming project, please book at https://calendly.com/antmedia/
Regards,
Burak Kekec
On Thu, 11 Jun at 10:33 AM
, Ash <db9...@gmail.com> wrote:
We want to give users an option to join a room without having to establish audio / video when they enter a meeting. At present, we see that we must stream audio or video to make connection to Ant Server.  Thanks.
8697:1264838

Dhimant Bhayani

Jun 12, 2020, 3:20:41 AM6/12/20
to Ant Media, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. After joining room as below, user can start video or screen share, right?

Sent from my iPhone

Ant Media

Jun 12, 2020, 3:10:04 PM6/12/20
to db9...@gmail.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ash,
No. This is for only playing the publishers in the room. If you want to stream you open conference.html without any parameter.

PS: Free or Paid one-on-one support and consultancy for your streaming project, please book at https://calendly.com/antmedia/
Regards,
Burak Kekec