Ant media enterprise on AWS using Cluster setting

Spooninfotech

Oct 21, 2021, 11:56:00 AM10/21/21
to Ant Media Server
We are facing a problem "stream will start playing automatically when it is live".
It happens in 3 occasions out of 10.

This occurs when we start the servers(We usually stop the server when not in use) ,
To stop the servers  we terminate Edge & Origin and for Mongo we only STOP.

I am not sure, is there any order(Sequence) to start the servers?
What I technically understand, mongo server should be UP & running first before edge & origin.

Happy to get the suggestions.

Thanks
Nitish
Screenshot_4.png
Message has been deleted

Spooninfotech

Oct 21, 2021, 11:57:54 AM10/21/21
to Ant Media Server
I forgot to mention, we just restarts the servers again & the problem resolves.

Ant Media Support

Oct 26, 2021, 4:04:46 AM10/26/21
to nit...@spooninfotech.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nitish,
Hope you are doing well.
Yes, you are right that Mongo DB instance should be up before origin and edge instance connects with it. Because if you start the mongo db server later then you have to also restart your origin and edge instance to connect with it in cluster mode.

Regards,
Yash
Star Ant Media Server on GitHub and get a chance to win an AMS Annual Enterprise Edition License.

Track Resource
, Nitish <nit...@spooninfotech.com> wrote:
50323:1264838