How I set limit of viewers?

Lucas Valentim

Jun 25, 2020, 1:20:59 PM6/25/20
to Ant Media Server
How I set limit of viewers (webrtc) in each publish point?

Ant Media

Jun 26, 2020, 2:30:48 AM6/26/20
to engelh...@gmail.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lucas Valentim,

currently you cannot directly set limits to the number of viewers in Ant Media Server but you can achieve this undirectly using one time tokens and REST API:
You can enable one time tokens and generate them for players in your web site using REST API. Then before each play request you can check the number of viewers for that stream using REST API and generate one time token for the player only if number if viewers are less than certain limit.

Best Regards,
Can

PS: Free or Paid one-on-one support and consultancy for your streaming project, please book at https://calendly.com/antmedia/

On Thu, 25 Jun at 8:21 PM
, Lucas Valentim <engelh...@gmail.com> wrote:
How I set limit of viewers (webrtc) in each publish point?
11034:1264838

Lucas Valentim

Ant Media

Jun 29, 2020, 2:57:43 AM6/29/20
to engelh...@gmail.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lucas Valentim,

you can only dp this using REST API, doing it from web panel is currently not possible.

Best Regards,
Can

PS 1: 2000th instance celebration campaign is ongoing. You still have a chance to join at https://antmedia.io/?add-to-cart=1576&coupon=CELEBRATE-2000-DISCOUNT
PS 2: Free or Paid one-on-one support and consultancy for your streaming project, please book at https://calendly.com/antmedia/