Is it possible to remove the "Flowplayer" overlay?

Larry Deeder

Jul 23, 2019, 1:09:58 PM7/23/19
to Ant Media Server
Is it possible to remove the "Flowplayer" overlay in the stream of the web browser?

TIA, Larry

Murat Aydin

Jul 26, 2019, 2:32:23 PM7/26/19
to Ant Media Server

Murat Aydin

Jul 26, 2019, 4:10:11 PM7/26/19
to Larry Deeder, Ant Media Server
You need to purchase a flowplayer licence and enter that licence key. However,this also requires programmer knowledge.

Best regards,

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 9:57 PM Larry Deeder <larry....@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry, but I’m no programmer. What I want is to remove the Flowplayer image and link.

Sincerely

Larry K. Deeder

Murat AYDIN

Murat Aydin

Jul 26, 2019, 4:50:18 PM7/26/19
to Larry Deeder, Ant Media Server
"Flowplayer licence" not Ant Media licence.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 10:48 PM Larry Deeder <larry....@gmail.com> wrote:
You have to purchase a license to remove the overlay?  That’s odd.

Sincerely

Larry K. Deeder

--
Murat AYDIN
------------------

Ray Jender

Jul 29, 2019, 5:31:46 PM7/29/19
to Murat Aydin, Ant Media Server

Aydin,

I tried the play_vjs.html.  All I did was substitute the play.html with play_vjs.html and it worked!

(of course I renamed play_vjs.html to play.html)

However, I don’t think I did anything to cause this, but it’s no longer working?  I am getting this in the Chrome Dev console:

Any idea?

Thanks,

Ray

--

image001.png

Ray Jender

Jul 30, 2019, 9:58:34 AM7/30/19
to Ant Media Server
Let me add that when I was viewing the WebRTC live stream with videojs, I was able to click on the picture in picture option of the video and the
video was moved out of the video container and onto my desktop,  which I thought was pretty cool!

Ray

On Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 7:09:58 PM UTC+2, Larry Deeder wrote:

Is it possible to remove the "Flowplayer" overlay in the stream of the web browser?

TIA, Larry

Ray Jender

Jul 30, 2019, 10:54:13 AM7/30/19
to Murat Aydin, Ant Media Server

Aydin,

Please ignore this email and the others about the VideoJS.  I was using a modified index.html file

Which was causing the error.

So, using all of the default files that come with antmedia community,  the VideoJS file is working great.

Thanks,

Ray

Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 2:32 PM

image001.png