custom model to detect object and save/share information

Ajander Singh

Jun 13, 2020, 1:43:26 PM6/13/20
to Ant Media Server
Hi,

I am new to AMS so please bear with me.

I am in requirement to detect object using custom TensorFlow model from live stream and store detected objects name and frame information in my application db.

1. How can I use my own trained model for object detection.
2. is it possible to draw bounding box for detected model in live stream so viewer can get highlighted object.
3. How can call some API to send/share detected object and frame information our API. Is it possible using webhooks in AMS?

Please suggest on above.

Thanks

Ant Media

Jun 14, 2020, 3:46:43 PM6/14/20
to ajande...@gmail.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ajander Singh,
Unfortunately our tensorflow object detection api is very simple and does not have the features that you want. It only detects objects based on a fixed model creates some screenshots where bounding box of rectangle of detected objects are drawn in it. Then you can get which objects are detected and the probabilities for them using our REST API method:
1-) currently you cannot do that.
2-) That is currently also not possible
3) that is not implemented yet but I can add a feature request for this if you want.

I can add feature requests for these features if you want which can be implemented in the next versions.

Best Regards,
Can

PS: Free or Paid one-on-one support and consultancy for your streaming project, please book at https://calendly.com/antmedia/

, Ajander Singh <ajande...@gmail.com> wrote:
9035:1264838

Ajander Singh

Jun 15, 2020, 12:14:55 AM6/15/20
to Ant Media Server
Yes, Please add as feature request.

Thanks

On Monday, 15 June 2020 01:16:43 UTC+5:30, Ant Media wrote:
Hi Ajander Singh,
Unfortunately our tensorflow object detection api is very simple and does not have the features that you want. It only detects objects based on a fixed model creates some screenshots where bounding box of rectangle of detected objects are drawn in it. Then you can get which objects are detected and the probabilities for them using our REST API method:
1-) currently you cannot do that.
2-) That is currently also not possible
3) that is not implemented yet but I can add a feature request for this if you want.

I can add feature requests for these features if you want which can be implemented in the next versions.

Best Regards,
Can

PS: Free or Paid one-on-one support and consultancy for your streaming project, please book at https://calendly.com/antmedia/

On Sat, 13 Jun at 8:43 PM
, Ajander Singh <ajande...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am new to AMS so please bear with me.

I am in requirement to detect object using custom TensorFlow model from live stream and store detected objects name and frame information in my application db.

1. How can I use my own trained model for object detection.
2. is it possible to draw bounding box for detected model in live stream so viewer can get highlighted object.
3. How can call some API to send/share detected object and frame information our API. Is it possible using webhooks in AMS?

Please suggest on above.

Thanks
9035:1264838

Ajander Singh

Jun 15, 2020, 1:04:46 PM6/15/20
to Ant Media Server
Hi,

Can I develop my own plugins for media server or if I can access media pipeline to capture the stream/frame to hook my own code?

Thanks

Ant Media

Jun 16, 2020, 10:55:34 AM6/16/20
to ajande...@gmail.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ajander Singh,

no, unfortunately we dont have plugin support but I talked with the team if you buy a perpetual or yearly license, we can give you full source code of enterprise edition and we can point you where the tensorflow object detection is implemented. Then I think you can add all kind of machine learning models and draw on the frames bounding boxes.
But beware we can only point you to the classes, we cannot give you any detailed explanation because it will take take from our senior developers. You need understand how everything works by looking to the code.

If you want full source code, please buy a yearly or perpetual license and write me. I will send you the full source code.