Links broken

Connessione

Aug 18, 2021, 8:42:31 AM8/18/21
to Ant Media Server

Ant Media Support

Aug 18, 2021, 8:48:11 AM8/18/21
to connessione...@gmail.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi RTMPworld,
Hope you are doing well.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Star
Ant Media Server on GitHub and get a chance to win an AMS Annual Enterprise Edition License.

On Wed, 18 Aug at 3:42 PM
, RTMPworld <connessione...@gmail.com> wrote:
45935:1264838

Connessione

Aug 18, 2021, 9:10:24 AM8/18/21
to Ant Media Server
Unfortunately that link does not describe custom app development, All that it says is create a copy of existing application and load it in server. I was looking for application sources and how to get them into eclipse to add custom logic etc.

Ant Media Support

Aug 18, 2021, 9:27:39 AM8/18/21
to connessione...@gmail.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi RTMPworld,
It describes how to create a new application in the Ant Media server. You can create new applications and they will be stored under AMS directory .i.e, /usr/local/antmedia/webapps
you can customize the application and make changes ​into them by editing the properties file under /usr/local/antmedia/webapps/APP_NAME/WEB-INF/red5-web.properties
--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Star Ant Media Server on GitHub and get a chance to win an AMS Annual Enterprise Edition License.

On Wed, 18 Aug at 4:10 PM
, RTMPworld <connessione...@gmail.com> wrote:
Unfortunately that link does not describe custom app development, All that it says is create a copy of existing application and load it in server. I was looking for application sources and how to get them into eclipse to add custom logic etc.

On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 6:18:11 PM UTC+5:30 support wrote:
Hi RTMPworld,
Hope you are doing well.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey

Star
Ant Media Server on GitHub and get a chance to win an AMS Annual Enterprise Edition License.

On Wed, 18 Aug at 3:42 PM

Is there a updated guide on custom app development ?

Connessione

Aug 18, 2021, 9:38:07 AM8/18/21
to Ant Media Server
Unfortunately that is not what I am looking for. I do not want to customise existing apps or clone them. See the option 2 from this page https://github.com/ant-media/Ant-Media-Server/wiki/Add-Your-Customized-Apps-to-Ant-Media-Server#option-2-build-your-app.

I need maven support to build custom app. Is there any update on this. You can as your development team for this.

Ant Media Support

Aug 18, 2021, 10:45:44 AM8/18/21
to connessione...@gmail.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi RTMPworld,
Sure. Will discuss and get back to you.

Mohit Dubey

Star Ant Media Server on GitHub and get a chance to win an AMS Annual Enterprise Edition License.

Tahir Gölge

Aug 19, 2021, 4:36:05 AM8/19/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi all,

Sorry for the misconception, the custom app told in the documentation actually means with different settings but they are all the same if you set the settings same. Also the documentation for it, is outdated. Think them as the interfaces for controlling server settings. If you want to develop your own system ( e.g. a filter for the stream ) you can do it with the new version since we introduce plug-in architecture. I will drop you some links and example codes:

Blog post = https://antmedia.io/plugins-will-make-ant-media-server-more-powerful/
Seminar about plug in = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYkUCPrTrL4&ab_channel=AntMediaServer
Github samples = https://github.com/ant-media/Plugins

Cheers
Tahir

Connessione

Aug 20, 2021, 11:06:40 PM8/20/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi Tahir,

Thank you for your response. Do you mean to say there is no custom application development in ant now ? We cannot make own authentication or own application logic by doing java server side program?

Regards

Connessione

Aug 20, 2021, 11:08:01 PM8/20/21
to Ant Media Server
As I understand the plugin architect is only for frame processing and nothing else. Am I right ? Consider if I want to disconnect clients after a certain time what options would I have from server side ?

Tahir Gölge

Aug 24, 2021, 7:00:54 AM8/24/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi,

There is no implemented way to drop the user connection currently on our webapps, if you want to develop your own application as a java server side program, the source codes are on github for StreamApp: https://github.com/ant-media/StreamApp .

By the StreamApp logic, you can implement your custom security needs and then deploy it to the Ant Media Server as it is already done in our packaging.

Connessione

Aug 25, 2021, 3:50:10 AM8/25/21
to Tahir Gölge, Ant Media Server
Thanks. That is what I was looking for.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Ant Media Server" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ant-media-server/eaca5d88-a7a5-4a8e-adab-8f4b36aba1b6n%40googlegroups.com.

Connessione

Aug 27, 2021, 3:03:16 PM8/27/21
to Ant Media Server
One last thing.  Where can we find source code for the default server applications shipped with the sever ?

Tahir Gölge

Aug 31, 2021, 3:02:52 AM8/31/21
to Ant Media Server

Connessione

Sep 7, 2021, 6:18:26 PM9/7/21
to Ant Media Server
Importing the project into eclipse I see lots of errors. Not sure if the dependencies  are missing or just don’t exist, a there a document to help get things setup and running ?

Tahir Gölge

Sep 14, 2021, 6:48:21 AM9/14/21
to Ant Media Server
Sadly there are no documentation because it is a pretty unique demand from you, what kind of errors you are getting we may help.

Connessione

Sep 17, 2021, 1:49:48 PM9/17/21
to Ant Media Server
Thank you for the reply. I got through. I guess the Eclipse version was not the latest.  Can you tell me a few things here:

1. What is the difference between LiveApp, WebRTCApp on the server, and the StreamApp in Github
2. If I edit the StreamApp as a new app how can i deploy it on the server.
3. Are all community edition apps already enterprise edition ready or does something need to be done to make them compatible?

programmer programmer

Sep 18, 2021, 4:52:05 AM9/18/21
to Connessione, Ant Media Server
You can compile Ant java code or can create custom plugin.. please check Ant plugin

Tahir Gölge

Sep 21, 2021, 5:28:20 AM9/21/21
to Ant Media Server
Hi,

1. What is the difference between LiveAppWebRTCApp on the server, and the StreamApp in Github
There are no difference, LiveApp and WebRTCApp is just StreamApp deployed. They are identical, the thing is that you can apply different settings to them.

2. If I edit the StreamApp as a new app how can i deploy it on the server.
You can check its redeploy.sh script and follow those steps I believe. You should compile your code and copy paste to the server basically.

3. Are all community edition apps already enterprise edition ready or does something need to be done to make them compatible?
They are all StreamApp.

Cheers.

Connessione

Sep 28, 2021, 1:58:10 PM9/28/21