Poor quality and broken audio using LiveStream Studio

jmhi...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2020, 6:02:36 PM7/15/20
to Ant Media Server
Hello,

We had a customer who was trying to connect to our AntMedia Enterprise server using LiveStream Studio.

I suggested 720p w/ 1.5mbs feed rate which seems to work well for other software we have test with.  The video feed coming out of ant media was a jumpy, and the audio keep cutting in and out.

Does anyone have some suggested setting that they know works well with AntMedia Enterprise.

Thanks

Justin

Ant Media

Jul 16, 2020, 12:49:06 PM7/16/20
to jmhi...@gmail.com, ant-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justin Hirsch,

​I'm not sure what is the exact issue right here because no in-depth detail is provided but you might try using baseline profile of h.264 instead of high or main.
If you provide more information about the case, i would gladly investigate further.
Best Regards,
Enes Kuluk.

PS : Free or Paid one-on-one support and consultancy for your streaming project, please book at https://calendly.com/antmedia/

, Justin Hirsch <jmhi...@gmail.com> wrote: