Is it possible to show anything graphical (like Zenity or the like) on remote nodes with a Ansible playbook?

Osqui

Apr 12, 2018, 8:00:42 AM4/12/18
to Ansible Project
Hello.
I have a playbook which removes Downloads folder in remote hosts user's home but I'd like to warn the user before he/she could cancel this.
I've thought about prompting a question on his/her desktop screen with zenity. Is it possible to invoke graphical apps inside a playbook?
If so, which tricks with display variable, ssh configuration, X/Wayland stuff, etc is necessary?
Thanks a lot!

Osqui

Apr 16, 2018, 12:04:17 PM4/16/18
to Ansible Project
Well, if nobody answers I infer it can't be possible.