Cisco jump host

Tcpip

May 17, 2018, 10:24:06 PM5/17/18
to Ansible Project
Hi all,

I'm using Ansible for network tasks, I would like to know if I can use Ansible to configure a network device having a device in the middle.

This is what I mean.

Ansible Server  ---> Cisco Device ---> Target.

I would like to know if this is possible.

thanks. all

Andrew Latham

May 18, 2018, 11:14:19 AM5/18/18
to ansible...@googlegroups.com

- Andrew "lathama" Latham -

Tcpip

May 18, 2018, 11:36:14 AM5/18/18
to Ansible Project
Hello ,

Sorry I explained my self wrong.

Ansible Server  ---> Cisco Device ---> Target.

To the "Target" I dont have access directly from my Ansible Server, thats why I was looking how I can access it from a "Cisco device"
 that I have access.

Thanks.