has anyone setup private ansible galaxy?

Prabha

Oct 19, 2020, 9:37:05 AM10/19/20
to Ansible Project
Hi,

Has anyone ever setup a Private Ansible Galaxy server. I am hardly finding any documents around it.

As an organization we aren't allowed to pull repos from internet and we would like to create our own Ansible Galaxy server.

Suggestions would be appreciable!!!

Thanks!
Prabha.

Jorge Rúa

Oct 19, 2020, 9:43:18 AM10/19/20
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
I think a doable solution would be installing a pulp3 server in your on-premise servers.

HTH,

Stuart Lowe

Oct 19, 2020, 10:51:56 AM10/19/20
to ansible...@googlegroups.com

Are you able to refer to a local git server?

Stuart Lowe
Cloud and Hosting Support Engineer
Zen Internet
Team: 01706 902009
Web: zen.co.uk

Proud to be a certified B Corporation

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Zen Internet Limited may monitor email traffic data to manage billing, to handle customer enquiries and for the prevention and detection of fraud. We may also monitor the content of emails sent to and/or from Zen Internet Limited for the purposes of security, staff training and to monitor quality of service.

Zen Internet Limited is registered in England and Wales, Sandbrook Park, Sandbrook Way, Rochdale, OL11 1RY Company No. 03101568 VAT Reg No. 686 0495 01

Prabha

Oct 20, 2020, 5:26:23 AM10/20/20
to Ansible Project
Hi Guys,

Thank you for your response. Pulp project is really helping and i am able to setup my own Prviate Ansible Galaxy.

thanks!
Prabha.