Ansible High Availability issue

Nikki

Aug 9, 2017, 6:33:07 PM8/9/17
to Ansible Project
Hi,

I performed the following steps:
1. Installed the ansible tower in HA mode and configured the following
i) Primary node
ii) Secondary node
iii) Database server
2. Then performed the postgres replication of Database Server.
3. After that performed Linux clustering of database server and the server where database is replicated.
4. After that I mentioned the VIP after Linux clustering in the inventory file
But in this case i am not able to get the HA of database server.
Kindly suggest some solution where we don't have to reinstall the ansible tower and get the high availability after mentioning the VIP in the inventory file of ansible tower.