Ansible Tower can't reach SCM source or remote host.

已查看 23 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Pranav Baitule

未读,
2018年2月8日 15:16:022018/2/8
收件人 Ansible Project
Hello,

I have installed Ansible Tower on Ubuntu using Windows Subsystem for Linux.

Starting an SCM update or running a playbook against a remote host gives me the following error -

Can't create signalfd: Function not implemented
    Failed to make / slave: Invalid argument

How can I fix this?

J Hawkesworth

未读,
2018年2月9日 06:37:532018/2/9
收件人 Ansible Project
WSL doesn't support every function available in the linux kernel unfortunately.

There's a bug report open for signalfd here

If I recall Tower wants a fair bit of RAM etc so you are probably better off spinning up a dedicated VM for it.

Hope this helps,

Jon

Pranav Baitule

未读,
2018年2月9日 14:49:432018/2/9
收件人 Ansible Project
Ah. Everything works now with a dedicated VM. Thank you.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子