Probleme mssql-cli on ansible

Ryad karkar

Jun 5, 2019, 9:11:03 AM6/5/19
to Ansible Project
Hi all,

When i want do "sudo apt-get update" on my debian 8.11, i have this error :

E: Malformed line 1 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mssql-cli.list ([arch] is not an assignment)
E: The list of sources could not be read.

the next commands works for install mssql-cli :

# Installer les composants du système
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install curl apt-transport-https

# Importez les clés GPG du référentiel public
wget -qO- https://packages.microsoft.com/keys/microsoft.asc | sudo apt-key add -

# Enregistrez le flux de produits Microsoft
echo  " deb [arch = amd64] https://packages.microsoft.com/debian/8/prod jessie main "  | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mssql-cli.list
I'm inspire for documentation officielle Microsoft : https://github.com/dbcli/mssql-cli/blob/master/doc/installation/linux.md#debian-8
This probleme is not 100% of Ansible but i want this tool for use after with ansible.
Someone can help me please guy !!! :)
thanks community ansible ! ;)
Regards,

Jonathan Lozada De La Matta

Jun 5, 2019, 9:15:42 AM6/5/19
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
can you share the tasks?

Jonathan Cha'gara Lozada De La Matta

He / Him / His

Automation Practice

Senior Automation Consultant & Automation CoP Manager

Red Hat

Ryad karkar

Jun 5, 2019, 10:25:52 AM6/5/19
to Ansible Project
Hi Jonathan,

there is not task, on my terminal of my Debian 8.11 i will try to install mssql-cli but it's not work and i have this error :

E: Malformed line 1 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mssql-cli.list ([arch] is not an assignment)
E: The list of sources could not be read.

But when i delete line in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mssql-cli.list, mssql-cli can't install and Debian not found paquet mssql-cli ...

Can you help me please ?? :)

Regards,

Le mercredi 5 juin 2019 15:15:42 UTC+2, Jonathan Lozada De La Matta a écrit :
can you share the tasks?

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 9:11 AM Ryad karkar <ryad9...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Jonathan Lozada De La Matta

Jun 5, 2019, 10:28:00 AM6/5/19
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
This looks like a problem with the repository and not ansible. Looks like the file has issues itself.

Stefan Hornburg (Racke)

Jun 5, 2019, 10:53:45 AM6/5/19
On 6/5/19 3:11 PM, Ryad karkar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When i want do "sudo apt-get update" on my debian 8.11, i have this error :
>
> E: Malformed line 1 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mssql-cli.list ([arch] is not an assignment)
> E: The list of sources could not be read.
>
> the next commands works for install mssql-cli :
>
> #Installer les composants du systèmesudo apt-get updatesudo apt-get install curl apt-transport-https
>
> #Importez les clés GPG du référentiel publicwget -qO- https://packages.microsoft.com/keys/microsoft.asc| sudo apt-key add -
>
> #Enregistrez le flux de produits Microsoft
> echo "deb [arch = amd64] https://packages.microsoft.com/debian/8/prod jessie main " | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mssql-cli.list

Hello,

try to get rid of the extra spaces - [arch=amd64] instead of [arch = amd64].

Regards
Racke

> I'm inspire for documentation officielle Microsoft : https://github.com/dbcli/mssql-cli/blob/master/doc/installation/linux.md#debian-8
>
> This probleme is not 100% of Ansible but i want this tool for use after with ansible.
>
> Someone can help me please guy !!! :)
>
> thanks community ansible ! ;)
>
> Regards,

Debian and Sympa administration. Provisioning with Ansible.

signature.asc

Ryad karkar

Jun 5, 2019, 11:23:02 AM6/5/19
to Ansible Project
Hi,

Thanks for your answer !! :)

But when i do this command : "sudo apt-get update", my probleme is now that update not finish, i have this message in end page :

100% [Working]

and when next i try to install mssql-cli, Debian not found paquet mssql-cli ... ;(

Merde

Thanks for your answer ;)

Regards,

Le mercredi 5 juin 2019 16:53:45 UTC+2, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) a écrit :
On 6/5/19 3:11 PM, Ryad karkar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When i want do "sudo apt-get update" on my debian 8.11, i have this error :
>
> E: Malformed line 1 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mssql-cli.list ([arch] is not an assignment)
> E: The list of sources could not be read.
>
> the next commands works for install mssql-cli :
>
> #Installer les composants du systèmesudo apt-get updatesudo apt-get install curl apt-transport-https
>
> #Importez les clés GPG du référentiel publicwget -qO- https://packages.microsoft.com/keys/microsoft.asc| sudo apt-key add -
>
> #Enregistrez le flux de produits Microsoft
> echo  "deb [arch = amd64] https://packages.microsoft.com/debian/8/prod jessie main " | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mssql-cli.list

Hello,

try to get rid of the extra spaces - [arch=amd64] instead of [arch = amd64].

Regards
          Racke

> I'm inspire for documentation officielle Microsoft : https://github.com/dbcli/mssql-cli/blob/master/doc/installation/linux.md#debian-8
>
> This probleme is not 100% of Ansible but i want this tool for use after with ansible.
>
> Someone can help me please guy !!! :)
>
> thanks community ansible ! ;)
>
> Regards,

Ryad karkar