Has ansible 2.3.2 been released?

Anand Buddhdev

Aug 8, 2017, 10:53:39 AM8/8/17
to Ansible Project
Hi folks,

I can see a tarball of ansible 2.3.2 on Github, as well as in PyPi. Is this meant to be the final release of 2.3.2? Have I missed an announcement here?

Anand

Andrew Latham

Aug 8, 2017, 10:59:41 AM8/8/17
to ansible...@googlegroups.com

--
- Andrew "lathama" Latham -

Toshio Kuratomi

Aug 8, 2017, 11:15:36 AM8/8/17
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
Oops, yeah.  jimi-c released on Friday but ran into a snag uploading to pypi.  That got fixed but he's on PTO this week so he wasn't around to make the announcement.  I'll see about throwing something official together for the ansible-announce list but you all can feel free to grab it now if you want :-)

-Toshio

Jason McKerr

Aug 8, 2017, 12:39:43 PM8/8/17
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
Ah yeah.  Jimi did the release, but sort of had a flooded house and I think things got foobed.  Either he or I will send the announcement soon.  Apologies.

jm

Jason McKerr
Director, Ansible Core
Ansible by Red Hat