DNS module

Fahad Riaz

Oct 18, 2021, 12:00:57 PM10/18/21
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
All,

I am working on a conversion of a puppet module to ansible playbook but I'm having hard time understanding what the module is doing and how can I convert this over to playbook.

Any suggestions or help is appreciated.
20211018_115950.jpg

Jorge Rúa

Oct 18, 2021, 12:43:44 PM10/18/21
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
First and foremost, this is a general recommendation when writing to mailing list: avoid screenshots as they are not accessible for everyone, plus avoid searching for similar issues.

Second, i only see that you are trying to render an erb template with some parameters. So you should learn about templates (jinja) in ansible, and you should be sorted.

Hope that helps