ERROR! Unexpected Exception: 'AnsibleLoader' object has no attribute 'get_single_data'

Vladimir Pevzner

Sep 16, 2016, 11:54:04 AM9/16/16
to Ansible Project
Hello,
I installed 2.1.1.0 from a tarball. Installation went smooth but  when attempts to run brings the following message:
ERROR! Unexpected Exception: 'AnsibleLoader' object has no attribute 'get_single_data'
Please advise.

Vladimir.

Brian Coca

Sep 16, 2016, 12:10:57 PM9/16/16
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
You seem to be mixing versions, that API changed so the loader class you have is an older version.

----------
Brian Coca

Vladimir Pevzner

Sep 16, 2016, 4:52:34 PM9/16/16
to Ansible Project
Thank you, Brian, yes, I found an older version installed.

Vladimir Pevzner

Sep 19, 2016, 11:55:03 AM9/19/16
to Ansible Project
Older version removed and this one was rebuilt. Same error.
Any ideas?