Cloudformation Boto3 Update

Soren Olegnowicz

Jul 26, 2016, 8:33:34 PM7/26/16
to Ansible Project
Is anybody updating the Cloudformation module for the new features from boto3?

i.e.

Change Sets, Event Description, etc...

If not, then I'll go ahead and get started., because I could use the added functionality yesterday.

Stephen Granger

Sep 21, 2016, 3:41:27 PM9/21/16
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
Did anyone follow up on this? With the recent changes (YAML!!!!), I wondering if anyone has started working on anything yet?

This was asked about yesterday too.
@ryansb is this on the/a radar? I can try and throw something together otherwise.

Steve

Ted Timmons