How to force deployment via ansible playbook with ECS modules?

ljubon

Sep 20, 2018, 7:03:12 AM9/20/18
to Ansible Project
Hello, I would like to check if it's possible to force deployment via ansible playbook with ECS modules?

example:
  cluster: test-cluster
  services: test-service
  region: us-east-2

I know it can be done via AWS CLI, but I want to do it with ansible.
AWS CLI command - aws ecs update-service -cluster test-cluster --service test-service --force-new-deployment --region us-east-2

Please help to find out if some of anible ecs module can do this?
So far, i found following modules, but none of those has options to force new deployment.
ECS modules: ecs_service, ecs_task, ecs_atribute, ecs_service_fact...