Ansible Tower Job Output via api

smitconsu...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2018, 12:19:52 AM2/27/18
to Ansible Project
Hi

I am looking for a way to get output of ansible tower job. I was looking at rest Api v 2 and can see jobs and templates. The aim is to run the job in tower and if failed send the output in email as part of master playbook. I could not find out how to get output of the job currently running and how should I define it in my playbook at fail. I know you can find job output if you know job id and you can use tower/api/v2/jobs/job-id. Has anyone used this feature and know how can I achieve it? Thanks