Requesting Queries on Ansible & Ansible Tower License for using at Production level

KIRAN ADIRAJU

Aug 11, 2018, 7:21:19 AM8/11/18
to Ansible Project
Hi Guys,

I have two queries regarding Ansible & Ansible Tower License for using at the Production level

Query1:-

Can we use Ansible product for free to get started on our projects [Production Level] without license / commercial use? OR Is there any specific mechanism like we have to purchase the Ansible license before using the product in our projects[Production Level]?

Query2:-

What is the license mechanism for Ansible Tower[All Levels]?

Henceforth, I hereby request you to provide the detailed info for my above queries mentioned with respect to Ansible & Ansible tower license[Production Level]. Looking Forward.

Jonathan Lozada De La Matta

Aug 11, 2018, 8:38:23 AM8/11/18
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
you can use ansible without licenses or entitements. https://github.com/ansible/ansible
Just keep in mind the support levels. You can look at the tower license levels in and request a temporary license

What do you mean by production level? that can vary by organization.

Jonathan lozada de la matta

AUTOMATION CONSULTANT - AUTOMATION PRACTICE

Red Hat Consulting Services

jloz...@redhat.com