Configuring Management Jobs

Mayank Kumar

May 14, 2019, 6:39:07 AM5/14/19
to Ansible Project
Hi All,
Is there any way we can make changes in Management Jobs for ansible from config files?
For example, I want to put "Cleanup Activity Stream" as 45 days but I am wondering if I can achieve it via some any config file instead of UI.
This is because we want to set up multiple Ansible Towers and want to avoid making same "cleanup activity stream" changes across all tower.

Thanks
Mayank

Jonathan Lozada De La Matta

May 14, 2019, 7:30:47 AM5/14/19
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
checkout the API documents for tower in ansible.com

Jonathan Cha'gara Lozada De La Matta

He / Him / His

Automation Practice

Senior Automation Consultant & Automation CoP Manager

Red Hat

Mayank Kumar

May 16, 2019, 10:59:58 AM5/16/19
to Ansible Project
Not sure if there is any api. Went through all api for ansible-tower but couldn't find any for management jobs. Please let me know if I have missed out one.
I have checked here: https://<tower-host>/api/v2/

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 6:39 AM Mayank Kumar <mayankkum...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,
Is there any way we can make changes in Management Jobs for ansible from config files?
For example, I want to put "Cleanup Activity Stream" as 45 days but I am wondering if I can achieve it via some any config file instead of UI.
This is because we want to set up multiple Ansible Towers and want to avoid making same "cleanup activity stream" changes across all tower.

Thanks
Mayank

Mayank Kumar

May 16, 2019, 11:25:40 AM5/16/19