Ansible Meta resetconnection

Malcolm Hussain-Gambles

Mar 12, 2018, 3:54:13 PM3/12/18
to Ansible Project
As part of an ansible run I need to update a profile and reconnect.
I'm using pipelines, so I was hoping the ansible meta reset_connection would work. However it tries to delete a random control file (that doesn't exist).
There has been a bug raised for this but it's not been looked at, so I guess it's not going to get fixed.
I've worked around it using shell and su - commands.
Along with bugs with become user it's been a fun day.
Was wondering how many people are finding a lot more bugs with ansible, or am i just especially gifted?

林博仁

Feb 13, 2020, 10:33:09 PM2/13/20
to Ansible Project