Docker container is not starting on ubuntu 18.0 ver for ansible. Any idea?

Work-Hard

Feb 13, 2020, 7:35:52 PM2/13/20
to Ansible Project
Docker container is not starting on ubuntu 18.0 ver for ansible. Any idea?
TASK [local_docker : Start the containers] ***************************************************************************************************************************************************
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Error connecting: Error while fetching server API version: ('Connection aborted.', error(111, 'Connection refused'))"}
tion aborted.', error(111, 'Connection refused'))"}

Work-Hard

Feb 14, 2020, 2:20:00 PM2/14/20
to Ansible Project
this is a separate issue (Dick). it seems like when I upgraded to 18 from 16 ubuntu version. it broke and gave me the reporting error. Also, I deployed a new server from scratch with no issues.

Any insights will help!

thanks in advance!

Work-Hard

Feb 14, 2020, 4:52:29 PM2/14/20
to Ansible Project
I was able to figure it ou "docker wasn't starting"
systemctl start docker helped - if you're curious

Dick Visser

Feb 14, 2020, 5:46:30 PM2/14/20
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
Hi work hard

This appears to be an unrelated issue from a random website, about a product this list isn’t about.
Please contact the website author(s) for questions and support about the articles they wrote.
In general, as a friendly gesture, if you have valuable feedback about articles on the internet, address that to the respective authors so that they can choose to update their content.

Dick

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 at 21:52, Work-Hard <workema...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was able to figure it ou "docker wasn't starting"
systemctl start docker helped - if you're curious

Sent from a mobile device - please excuse the brevity, spelling and punctuation.