A question regarding openstack module authentication

閲覧: 6 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Mihkel Pärna

未読、
2016/10/14 13:34:282016/10/14
To: Ansible Project
Hello,

I'm trying to configure keystone domains/projects/users through Ansible using os_keystone_domain/os_keystone_project & os_user modules but I'm having difficultys understanding the authentication method.

I have preset j2 template that's placed on the host(admin-openrc) and all of the information is also defined as variables that get included into the playbook but there does not seem to be a way to use those.

As far as i know i need to only use the admin_token in keystone and the default 'admin' user but I cant parse them into the playbook. What I've got so far is:

- name: Keystone domain creation
  os_keystone_domain:
      state: present
      name: '{{ openstack_domain }}'

Is there a easy way to pass admin/admin_token.
Would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件