Regarding site.yml

Nirmalya Paul

Apr 6, 2018, 3:57:48 AM4/6/18
to Ansible Project
hello all I am not able to run -s site.yml..

error showing that -s site.yml could not found. can you please tell me why its showing and how i can solve the issue ?

Biswadip Dutta

Apr 6, 2018, 4:28:53 AM4/6/18
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
How are you trying to run it? That's not the way it's supposed to "run". Read the docs please.

Regards,
Biswadip Dutta

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 1:27 PM, Nirmalya Paul <nirma...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello all I am not able to run -s site.yml..

error showing that -s site.yml could not found. can you please tell me why its showing and how i can solve the issue ?

Nirmalya Paul

Apr 6, 2018, 5:36:29 AM4/6/18
to Ansible Project
u just tell me to run site.yml what files i required and what exact code i need to paste under site.yml

Dick Visser

Apr 6, 2018, 7:44:20 AM4/6/18
On 6 April 2018 at 11:36, Nirmalya Paul <nirma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> u just tell me to run site.yml what files i required and what exact code i
> need to paste under site.yml

Who is "u"? Or, who told you to "run site.yml"?
And what did you actually run (as in: what commands did you type in)?

Dick

> On Friday, 6 April 2018 13:27:48 UTC+5:30, Nirmalya Paul wrote:
>>
>> hello all I am not able to run -s site.yml..
>>
>> error showing that -s site.yml could not found. can you please tell me why
>> its showing and how i can solve the issue ?

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/2f2906be-65bf-405f-ad73-40d4925682b7%40googlegroups.com.

Dick Visser
Trust & Identity Service Operations Manager
GÉANT

GÉANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of
Commerce in Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates
in the UK as a branch of GÉANT Vereniging. Registered office:
Hoekenrode 3, 1102BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands. UK branch address:
City House, 126-130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.

Want to join us? We're hiring: https://www.geant.org/jobs

Nirmalya Paul

Apr 6, 2018, 8:26:46 AM4/6/18
to ansible...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to install mysql in CentOs through Ansible. can anybody please tell me what is the procedure to install it ?

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 5:13 PM, Dick Visser <dick....@geant.org> wrote:
On 6 April 2018 at 11:36, Nirmalya Paul <nirma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> u just tell me to run site.yml what files i required and what exact code i
> need to paste under site.yml

Who is "u"? Or, who told you to "run site.yml"?
And what did you actually run (as in: what commands did you type in)?

Dick

> On Friday, 6 April 2018 13:27:48 UTC+5:30, Nirmalya Paul wrote:
>>
>> hello all I am not able to run -s site.yml..
>>
>> error showing that -s site.yml could not found. can you please tell me why
>> its showing and how i can solve the issue ?

Dick Visser
Trust & Identity Service Operations Manager
GÉANT

GÉANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of
Commerce in Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates
in the UK as a branch of GÉANT Vereniging. Registered office:
Hoekenrode 3, 1102BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands. UK branch address:
City House, 126-130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.

Want to join us? We're hiring: https://www.geant.org/jobs

Biswadip Dutta

Apr 6, 2018, 9:08:14 AM4/6/18
to ansible...@googlegroups.com