Stuck pull request due to Shippable failure

19 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Vadim Raskhozhev

da leggere,
15 mag 2019, 12:08:1615/05/19
a Ansible Development
Hello.

I tried to make a pull request, but it stuck into shippable failure irrelated to my code changes as far as I can see. What should I do now? Thanks.

Andrew Gaffney

da leggere,
15 mag 2019, 12:54:4115/05/19
a Vadim Raskhozhev, Ansible Development
I restarted the failed Shippable tests. In the future, you can come by the #ansible-devel channel on IRC and ask for someone to do this, or you can close/reopen your PR to trigger a full rebuild.

Andrew Gaffney

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 11:08 AM Vadim Raskhozhev <iamd...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello.

I tried to make a pull request, but it stuck into shippable failure irrelated to my code changes as far as I can see. What should I do now? Thanks.

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi