Ansible Contributor Summit 2021.03

Carol Chen

Feb 17, 2021, 6:32:44 AM2/17/21
to ansibl...@googlegroups.com, ansible-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We're happy to announce the first Ansible Contributor Summit for 2021! It will be on Tuesday, March 9, from 12:00-20:00 UTC, and will be held online.

For those unfamiliar with this event, the Ansible Contributor Summit is a full day working session especially for community contributors to interact with one another, as well as with Ansible development teams to discuss important issues in the community and help shape the future of Ansible. In the past we have always included a virtual component with the physical event, and since March 2020 we have gone fully virtual.

If you plan to attend, please register on Eventbrite, and then head over to HackMD to contribute to the agenda. Please bookmark the hackmd note as it will contain the latest updates, including how to join the event.

The current list of potential topics is listed on HackMD. You may add your own topics at any time, but sooner the better so others can vote on them! Part of the event will be shaped by the session topics proposed and voted on by you.

Following the Contributor Summit, we plan to have an Ansible Hackathon on IRC on Wednesday, March 10.

Thanks for all of your contributions to Ansible, and we look forward to seeing you online next month!

Best regards,

Carol / Ansible Community Team

--
Carol Chen
Senior Community Architect

Carol Chen

Mar 7, 2021, 8:40:39 AM3/7/21
to ansibl...@googlegroups.com, ansible-...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Reminder for Ansible Contributor Summit 2021.03 happening in 2 days! It will be on Tuesday, March 9, from 12:00 - 20:00 UTC, and please register on Eventbrite if you haven't done so. We have a full day of sessions on various topics, thanks in part to your suggestions and feedback. You can find the most up to date Agenda on HackMD, and participate via Google Meet and IRC (#ansible-community on Freenode). Please bookmark the HackMD note as it will reflect any possible last minute changes to the agenda or participation links.

Please also familiarize yourself with the Ansible Community Code of Conduct.

Thanks for all your contributions to Ansible, and we look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!

-Carol / Ansible Community Team

Carol Chen

Mar 15, 2021, 5:20:06 PM3/15/21
to ansibl...@googlegroups.com, Ansible-Outreach
Hi,

Ansible Contributor Summit 2021.03 was held last Tuesday (March 9, 2021). Here is a Contributor Survey that we have put together: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SGT9RYY

Please take a couple of minutes to fill in the survey, whether you have attended all/part/none of the event.

Feedback is really important to us so we can keep on improving the Contributor Experience for our wonderful Ansible Community.

If you missed the event or want to recap parts from it, the logs, presentations, and recordings are available in the Ansible Community wiki

Thanks!

-Carol / Ansible Community Team