Facing problem while using Ansible for Open edX installation.

Waleed Khan

Oct 23, 2019, 4:05:46 AM10/23/19
to Ansible Development
I am trying to install ironwood.master using native installation method by following this link: https://openedx.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/a/pages/146440579/Native+Open+edX+Ubuntu+16.04+64+bit+Installation

For step 5 in above link tutorial, when I run following command, Ansible is used for installation & configuration purpose.

wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/edx/configuration/$OPENEDX_RELEASE/util/install/native.sh -O - | bash

On my EC2 server, I am able to proceed and complete TASK [nginx : Install the nginx package] :

But it failed! for another server which has same environment and resources for e.g. ubuntu 16.04, 4GB RAM, ...

Looking forward for help!