AnkiDroid Flashcards

Ana Bel

Aug 22, 2021, 7:22:14 PM8/22/21
to public...@ankidroid.org
Olá! Como faço para poder ficar mudando de perfil no ainki droid?
E como importar flashcard de outros amigos sem perder tudo o q tenho?

renato

Aug 26, 2021, 5:11:55 PM8/26/21
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com, public-forum, ana_b...@hotmail.com
Olá,

> Como faço para poder ficar mudando de perfil no ainki droid?
Essa função ainda não foi implementada no ankidroid, mas uma alternativa é instalar uma versão especial do app para usar outro perfil/conta do ankiweb.
Mais detalhes:

> E como importar flashcard de outros amigos sem perder tudo o q tenho?
Eles precisam exportar cada baralho separadamente.
Isso pode ser feito abrindo o baralho e clicando e segurando no nome do baralho e então em 'exportar baralho.'

Atenciosamente,

On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 11:22 PM Ana Bel <ana_b...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Olá! Como faço para poder ficar mudando de perfil no ainki droid?
E como importar flashcard de outros amigos sem perder tudo o q tenho?

yeie.uaw87.8223z

Sep 3, 2021, 4:43:19 PM9/3/21
to public...@ankidroid.org
Something has changed in the most recent version that is causing error 400.

What seems to be happening is that when I replace a sound file with a different sound file on a card, when I go to synchronize it with Anki, I get error 400.  And I can no longer synchronize.

I hope this helps.

Frederick Wilson

Mike Hardy

Sep 3, 2021, 4:54:48 PM9/3/21
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com, yeie.uaw87.8223z, public...@ankidroid.org

Hi there! Can you open an issue in our github (there's a link from the help menu in the app) with as many details + steps to reproduce + filenames (maybe the name is a problem?) as possible?

You might try deck list --> menu --> check database and check media as well to see if that helps

-Mike

Terrence Sayles

Sep 13, 2021, 8:55:56 AM9/13/21
to public...@ankidroid.org
when installing the app.. it just said pending for like 10 minutes.. i tried many times.. i let it sit for 3 hours and it just downloaded at 3 hrs and 42 mins.. so technically it does work now..

Hamid Samsung

Sep 15, 2021, 3:35:27 AM9/15/21
to public...@ankidroid.org
Hi
first of all I need to thank you the most because of rendering this usefull app
I have a suggestion
I need to review my voice cards handsfree when doing the dishes or jogging
so the apo needs a voice control to say for exampke "show answer" and then say " good"

tokyo...@yahoo.co.jp

Sep 20, 2021, 12:16:04 PM9/20/21
to public...@ankidroid.org
I finished update.
I will send a screenshot.
I couldn't synchronization.
I'm not sure,what to do.
I couldn't login too.
Is my account delete?
please tell me.
SmartSelect_20210920-212406_AnkiDroid.jpg

Mike Hardy

Sep 20, 2021, 12:17:07 PM9/20/21
to anki-a...@googlegroups.com, tokyo...@yahoo.co.jp, public...@ankidroid.org

Hi there! The error message looks pretty specific - you need to log in
*directly* (using a web browser) to AnkiWeb and make sure your account
is okay

They are at https://ankiweb.net/account/login

-Mike

Isaac viana Silva

Sep 20, 2021, 5:18:58 PM9/20/21
to public...@ankidroid.org
My flascards corrupted, can you help me?

Isaac viana Silva

Sep 23, 2021, 2:58:37 PM9/23/21
to public...@ankidroid.org
Tá dando erro no meu flascards,e queria saber como resolver isso?

Pedro Vilela

Oct 3, 2021, 2:32:45 PM10/3/21
to public...@ankidroid.org
Hello, I've tried searching the web for some sort of solution to my problem but can't seem to find anything. I'm hoping you could help me out.

I've been creating my cards using Ankidroid but yesterday I tried editing them using a csv file and uploading it through the desktop app.

Some of my cards had spaces between lines and I noticed the csv file was translating those breaks using <br>, but when importing back to Anki suddenly my cards show the actually "<br>" text within the card information itself when I use Ankidroid.

I don't understand what is going on but on the desktop app everything is showing like it's supposed to, just not on Ankidroid, which is the one I actually use.

I'm attaching some screenshots.

Thank you so much,
Pedro Vilela

Sent from my Galaxy smartphone.

tharani rajendran

Oct 12, 2021, 10:45:14 AM10/12/21
to public...@ankidroid.org
Good evening,
I would like to inform and ask for solution for the problem I'm facing right now through this anki app.

Images of png or ipg or any other format pictures is not visible in ankidroid after syncing them from ankiwebs

I kindly would like to know the solution and the reason for this to happen

Thank you

Sent from my Huawei tablet

Mike Hardy

Oct 12, 2021, 10:45:37 AM10/12/21