Angular Application Authentication with LDAP AD(Active Directory).

Vikas Hullur

Oct 12, 2021, 2:11:17 AM10/12/21
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Folks,

I hope you all doing well,

I need help to authenticate my angular application with LDAP AD.

Information included in this email is reserved to named addressee’s eyes only. You may not share this message or any of its attachments to anyone. Please note that as the recipient, it is your responsibility to check the email for malicious software. The opinions disclosed by the sender do not have to reflect those of the company, therefore the company refuses to take any liability for the damage caused by the content of this email.

bastien lemaire

Oct 12, 2021, 2:28:18 AM10/12/21
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vikas,

AD authentication can only be done server side. The only thing you may need to do in angular is configure the http header ´withCredentials´ in an interceptor.

Good luck

Bastien Lemaire

Vikas Hullur

Oct 12, 2021, 2:49:25 AM10/12/21
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Bastein,

Thanks for your response. I will try by configuring the same.