Performance Issue

Fariza Tajuddin

Aug 15, 2019, 6:34:05 AM8/15/19
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi..
I am developer for STB , previously we just used js for our code but for new version we upgrade using angularjs.
But the preformance for older box become worst using the new code.it's it because the browser not supported the angular js?for your info, STB box for linux box STB EC2108E: webkit version 3.0.0.2888 STB EC2108EB : webkit version 3.0.0.2890

Tito

Aug 15, 2019, 8:06:18 PM8/15/19
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
are you using the full blown angular js or minified?

Fariza Tajuddin

Aug 15, 2019, 8:54:31 PM8/15/19
to ang...@googlegroups.com
I already try to minified my code and it's still the same performance.Maybe more fast but not much as expected?is it because the browser version not supported or maybe ram,cpu of the box?

Tito

Aug 16, 2019, 2:16:45 AM8/16/19
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
not minified your code, but minified  angularJS

https://gist.github.com/Restuta/cda69e50a853aa64912d

Tito