Senior Angular Developer Wanted

Matt Wight

Sep 17, 2021, 5:41:58 AM9/17/21
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Looking for a true master of Angular to join my team in Grand Haven, MI. We are a growing web company that are using Angular 12 with Scully.io and looking for the next ninja to help bring us to the next level in terms of of our platform. Must be work out of our office in Grand Haven, MI. Message me or comment for more details

Maverik Minett

Sep 17, 2021, 5:43:35 AM9/17/21
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I don't do offices. Good luck.

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021, 5:41 AM Matt Wight <ma...@designforcemarketing.com> wrote:
Looking for a true master of Angular to join my team in Grand Haven, MI. We are a growing web company that are using Angular 12 with Scully.io and looking for the next ninja to help bring us to the next level in terms of of our platform. Must be work out of our office in Grand Haven, MI. Message me or comment for more details

garvr...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2021, 6:39:56 AM9/17/21
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Is there any remote opportunity?

diaa hamad

Sep 17, 2021, 9:44:28 AM9/17/21
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Interested in this position

Matt Wight

Sep 23, 2021, 8:23:41 PM9/23/21
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Are you willing to relocate to our area for this position if so please email some code example and resume so I can review with my boss

Matt Wight

Sep 23, 2021, 8:24:32 PM9/23/21
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
My boss would be willing to look at a hybrid approach (3 days a week in house rest of week remote) if the talent is there.