Hello developers, Really I need a help am stuck on one thing since 10 day's

Sourav Halder

Feb 10, 2020, 5:17:02 AM2/10/20
to ang...@googlegroups.com
I have an accordion menu that accordion based on the dynamic array. and each dynamic accordion textbox content and those texbox are generated form dropdown value suppose . if any user select dropdown from accordion 1 and selected 4 from dropdown after that based on 4 text box will be generated 4. but  then same 4 text box generated for all dynamic accordion. i want to show each accordion with different textbox. is there any helpful link please let me know. thanks

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sourav Halder

Jitendra Rajauriya

Feb 11, 2020, 12:37:19 AM2/11/20
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sourav,

You have to use nested json array.
Ex.
 let json = [
   ["textbox1", "textbox2" , "textbox3" , "textbox4" ],
   ["textbox1", "textbox2" , "textbox3" , "textbox4" ],
   ["textbox1", "textbox2" , "textbox3" , "textbox4" ],
   ["textbox1", "textbox2" , "textbox3" , "textbox4" ]
]

and you can get first accordion menu and first text box - json[0][0], second accordion menu and text box first - json[1][0] ...

Thanks