Angular material icon not working on PROD

Pankaj Sathe

Jul 21, 2022, 11:32:09 AM7/21/22
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hello there,

I am having a strange issues in PROD build for angular material. I am using angular material lib with prebuilt theme indigo-pink css. The problem is its working fine on localhost, but when deployed to server then the icon not visible. Can anyone help me here ?

456avijit

Jul 21, 2022, 11:37:20 AM7/21/22
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Check whether css added in angular.json in prod configuration.

Avijit Chakraborty
Citi Bank IFSC
Ireland

On Thu, Jul 21, 2022 at 4:32 PM Pankaj Sathe <pankaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello there,

I am having a strange issues in PROD build for angular material. I am using angular material lib with prebuilt theme indigo-pink css. The problem is its working fine on localhost, but when deployed to server then the icon not visible. Can anyone help me here ?

Adam Evanovich

Jul 21, 2022, 11:01:56 PM7/21/22
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Why the fuck are you emailing me

Pankaj Sathe

Jul 22, 2022, 6:16:04 AM7/22/22
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
hi Avjit,

Its already added to the PROD version.

Rahul Mishra

Jul 22, 2022, 9:19:36 AM7/22/22
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Can you try building the same application and deploying same on your local server?. Try clearing your cache globally .
Check for your css ..

Adam Evanovich

Jul 25, 2022, 8:18:28 PM7/25/22
to ang...@googlegroups.com