Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<'

Asad Fiaz

Dec 3, 2019, 5:00:32 AM12/3/19
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
I have deployed my angular app on aws server using the serverless framework and everything has been done successfully but when i hit the url, a white screen comes and the screenshot that i have attached is showing in the console. Is there anyone who can help me out in this issue and i also have attached my index.html, main.ts and manifest.json file
Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 11.28.34 AM.png
index.html
main.ts
manifest.json

Sander Elias

Dec 3, 2019, 5:09:26 AM12/3/19
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Asad,v

I suspect your server does not return the JS files but instead serves the index.html. Open up those files from your browser, and see what the content is.
Probably a misconfiguration, or not copied all the distribution files over.

Regards
Sander

farida...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2019, 4:15:04 PM12/3/19
to ang...@googlegroups.com
here is my index, it very straightforward configuration , no much code in it

<!doctype html>
<head>
  <title>ProductUploads</title>
  <base href="/">

  <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://stackpath.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.3.1/css/bootstrap.min.css" integrity="sha384-ggOyR0iXCbMQv3Xipma34MD+dH/1fQ784/j6cY/iJTQUOhcWr7x9JvoRxT2MZw1T" crossorigin="anonymous">
  <script src="https://checkout.stripe.com/checkout.js"></script>
  <link rel="icon" type="image/x-icon" href="assets/img/favicon.png">

</head>
  <app-root></app-root>