should i learn ng-book or recommend a better book.

rahul verma

Jul 28, 2019, 11:09:32 PM7/28/19
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
As angular 2x intermediate level should i learn ng-book or which book(only book) you will recommend me to be good in angular 2?

Tito

Jul 29, 2019, 6:14:11 AM7/29/19
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Why not learn the latest angular instead?

https://angular.io/

Jainendra Rai

Jul 29, 2019, 10:21:36 AM7/29/19
to ang...@googlegroups.com
Yeah,
 It would be very easy to learn for you.( Rahul)

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 3:44 PM Tito <yos...@gmail.com> wrote:
Why not learn the latest angular instead?

https://angular.io/

rahul verma

Jul 29, 2019, 12:45:20 PM7/29/19
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
ya i a talking about latest version of Angular 8 but i wana go through a book Angular doc english is little difficult for me
.