Usage of edaformgenerator of angularJs in angular 9

Hanny Miryalkar

May 26, 2020, 1:40:33 PM5/26/20
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hello Team,

I m migrating the old application to the new angular 9, but i need the EDA-formgenerator which is compatible to angularjs, used injections and refrences at pollyfills but required directives are not being pulled at the component level.

Could anyone please help me out. by sharing any example link to continue my work.

Thanks,
Hanny

Sander Elias

May 27, 2020, 10:02:19 AM5/27/20
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hi Hanny,

It looks like the EDA-form generator isn't actively supported anymore. If you really need to use the functionality, you might want to use the ngUpgrade procedure to integrate that part of your angularJS application in your Angular app.

Regards
Sander

Hanny Miryalkar

May 28, 2020, 8:48:32 AM5/28/20
to Angular and AngularJS discussion
Hello Sander,

I'm trying the same with in Angular 9 app created the angularjs folder, with all required modles to use the ngUpgrade, could it be helpful to provide any example as i'm missing at configuration part.
As js are not being recognized at config part.

Thanks,
Hanny