Android Bluetooth Stack/Profile Certification

sbajaj

Jan 4, 2021, 11:59:36 AM1/4/21
to android-porting
hi,

Is there any QDID for profiles and stack for Android 10/11? If not, is there any opensource tools/any mechanism available to certify fluoride stack/profiles?

Glenn Kasten

Jan 5, 2021, 11:17:36 AM1/5/21
to android-porting
> Is there any QDID for profiles and stack for Android 10/11?

As I interpret bullet 1 of https://www.bluetooth.com/develop-with-bluetooth/qualification-listing/ which reads:
"Product qualifications cannot be inherited from your supplier, you must complete the qualification of your product for yourself"
this would mean that such a QDID would not be usable.

> If not, is there any opensource tools/any mechanism available to certify fluoride stack/profiles?

Sorry I don't know, perhaps someone else will be able to help.