LCD Desnity value for 5.46 Inch and 1080x1920 resolution LCD in android Pie

Devendra Devadiga

Mar 12, 2021, 10:43:33 AM3/12/21
to android-porting
Hi Team,
I am working on Android Pie AOSP.
We are using LCD (1080x1920) 5.46 Inch.

I had configured the android such that by default launcher should come in Reverse Landscape mode.
I chnaged the LCD Density values as below:

- setprop ro.sf.lcd_density 401
+ setprop ro.sf.lcd_density 285

If LCD density is 401, then back button and app overview buttons are not displaying.
If I set the LCD density to 285, then back button and app overview buttons are displaying, but app Icons and font sizes are very very less.

Please can you suggest me what is the proper LCD density I need to  set for 5.46 Inch LCD with resolution 1080x1920 (Note: When in Landscare/reverse landscape it is 1920x1080) such that back,home,overview buttons should display and Icon size (app icons) should be bigger ?

Thanks and Regards,
Devendra