Remove Poweroff from 'long click on power button menu'

Mohammad Saleh Dehghanpour

Jul 25, 2019, 11:05:10 AM7/25/19
to android-porting
Hi guys

Do you know how I can modify the dialog which is shown when the user holds the power key?

I want the user to just be able to reboot his device and not to poweroff.

Where is related setting resides in AOSP?

Thanks

Abhi jr

Jul 25, 2019, 11:36:39 AM7/25/19
to android-porting
Check this http://192.99.106.107:8080/xref/android-9.0.0_r1/xref/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml#2578 just remove the line with '<item>power</item>' and check. If it doesn't work then you may have to do some changes in <aosp_root_dir>/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src/com/android/systemui/globalactions/GlobalActionsDialog.java. Just check.

Dehqanpour

Jul 30, 2019, 12:30:32 PM7/30/19
to dhinesh kumar, android-porting
It worked. Thanks for all

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 12:07 PM dhinesh kumar <dhinesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please try reducing the options in this array,
It should help.

urs,
dhinesh